KP assigns its first ever DPO cadet

and it’s none other that Midshipman Spongebob Squarepants!

first lesson: AC stands for automatic positionata

[video=dailymotion;xy9h5m]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy9h5m_spongebob-kp-dpo#.UUVhX1dc024[/video]

Spongebob knows what to do in an emergency just like every other KP’er…HE READ A BOOK!

OH BARNACLES…DAILY MOTION KABOSHED MY VIDEO! Oh well, you can see half of it here and I’ll figure out how to fix the rest tomorrow to finish the tale of how out hero ends up saving millions of innocent lives! Afterall, he IS a KP’er so he must be FABULOUS!

aw, come on you mugs…didn’t anybody except z-drive get the joke? I thought this was some of my best material!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SPONGEBOB…DON’T PUSH THAT BUTTON!

…how many episodes did you suffer through to find that?

Here is ccaptain on the couch with a bowl of cereal…ripping through season after season of spongebob knowing there MUST be something to mock KP with.

Well, you sure found it! One time… Hey why the hell did “sea year cadet” video go missing for a while here and there? Too touchy?

[QUOTE=z-drive;103011]…how many episodes did you suffer through to find that?

Here is ccaptain on the couch with a bowl of cereal…ripping through season after season of spongebob knowing there MUST be something to mock KP with. [/QUOTE]

What you have a camera in my house? DAMNED YOUR EYES MAN!

anyway, part II of KP DPO Cadet Spongebob where he utters his "hearty seaman’s laugh"is ready here!

y’all enjoy now

dammit, I will have nightmares tonight for sure

My nightmare is one standing on the dock in a goddamn uniform…“this is the new cadet”

Does the KP band play a tune in celebration when he averts catastrophe?

[QUOTE=z-drive;103056]Does the KP band play a tune in celebration when he averts catastrophe?[/QUOTE]

Not just music but you get to be treated to an aria albeit sung off key with the band screeching out of time and tune too boot!

//youtu.be/IJyGXFHlLsg

I mean they sound simply HORRIBLE!

He gets a special ribbon too.

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;103065]He gets a special ribbon too.[/QUOTE]

in episode 3 of our adventure, Cadet Spongebob saves millions of innocent residents of Bikini Bottom by executing a flawless “reverse 720 tailspin” which I guess is the same as “topping around” in the Bayoo in front of C-Port 1.

sorry but now I am quite flummoxed trying to upload episode III so am taking a break and will come back for another attempt later…

I just realized what a horrible waste of a perfectly good life this all is! I need to do something more productive with my time off like drink, philander, or gamble away my retirement! ENOUGH I SAY!