Juice tankers

Anybody ever worked on one? Seen one? Know who to send resumes to??
Overflow wouldn’t be too bad…just give the AB’s some long straws.

ORANGE SKY
Liberian flagged, moored in Port Newark routinely.

brought bunkers once, CLEAN ship topside.

NO idea how to contact.

You can do better than juice tankers, there are a bunch of wine tankers floating around the world.

hah, I was just kidding about working on one, just curious about if anybody else has worked on one. never see too much posted about them on here that’s all.

Does Lone Star beer have a tanker? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=TxKingfisher;28302]Does Lone Star beer have a tanker? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

The National Beer of Texas? Perhaps you should try their Navy…

http://www.texasnavy.com/

Tough day for OJ ship as it looses steering in Newark Bay and hits Great Lakes Dredge New York, causing a 13 foot gash in the port bow quarter of the dredge. The only thing that kept the dredge from sinking was the fact the spuds were bent from the collishion and the dredge could not slide down. Here is the youtube video from USCG NY Harbor Vessel Traffic.

Would be a horrible day if the Orange Juice tanker had collided with the Vodka tanker…wouldn’t it?

Have to actually be able to buy Lone Star outside TX, anytime I leave and know that I’m going to be out of state and doing something outdoors Ill grab some before I leave.

Now if there was a Shiner Bock tanker I would gladly go back to deck, especially if the position was to be the voyage taste tester. Be a shame for the beer to spoil mid shipment and be delivered and distributed on foreign shores.

[quote=Jemplayer;28437]Have to actually be able to buy Lone Star outside TX, anytime I leave and know that I’m going to be out of state and doing something outdoors Ill grab some before I leave.

Now if there was a Shiner Bock tanker I would gladly go back to deck, especially if the position was to be the voyage taste tester. Be a shame for the beer to spoil mid shipment and be delivered and distributed on foreign shores.[/quote]

It’s all about quality control.

OH THE HUMANITY! Good thing I’m HAZWOPR trained…lemme at it!:stuck_out_tongue: