Is it worth it for me

[QUOTE=Enarubin;138087]I will def be giving them a call. Thanks dude.[/QUOTE]
I called NMC today. They told me with already having my 100 ton, all i need is an “assessments only” course and my logged seatime in my legacy file will qualify for full RFPNW. I registered for class June 13 at Mid-Atlantic, and i am getting done! Thanx again to everyone for all the positive feed back! Safe sailing!

[QUOTE=tugsailor;138068]Has anyone else noticed that the various MMC/licensing rules are becoming too easy to understand…[/QUOTE]

How did that happen…?

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Enarubin;138070]I haven’t seen that anywhere in the cfr’s. If that’s the case I could have had it years ago. Maybe I’ll try and send it in anyway.[/QUOTE]
It was in an NMC policy letter and enforcement of it was stopped as the requirement was not supported by regulation.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=AB Murph;138085]Policy letter 14-02, check that out…[/QUOTE]

The policy letter is cancelled. See NVIC 06-14.

Why would anyone try and read that stuff when you can just call and ask. I wait I know! You can call 10 different times and ask the same question and get 10 different answers!! I have noticed that they are a little but easier to understand, but still a pain!!

If you get a full AB, all the endorsements PSC, RFPNW 95’s, go check out Harvey Gulf. I know they will start you out at $425/day!! 37 is not too young for that kind of money!

Call Weeks in Cranford, NJ