I got a job!

Greetings All,
Just a note to thank all the members that have passed employment leads to me over the past few months - you all helped me keep my chin up! Also thanks to John and Mike for running gCapt!!!
Heading for Panama on Sat. for a 28 day hitch for Tradewinds Towing as Mate - Yahoo! This means I keep the property!!!
Thanks again!!!
MTSKIER

Enjoy Panama, and please let me know what you think of the company. I really liked what I saw from them.
Tom

Dave,
That is fantastic. Congratulations and keep us posted.

Congratulations, mtskier. Nice to see someone finding a job in this economy. Have a good hitch!

No matter what, don’t give up that job…if you do, call me…

Dave, That’s great…Congrats!!

So, just out of curiosity do you feel like you can walk on water now??

CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK!!know you have been looking for a while…Tradewinds is a small “home grown” company that you rarely hear about…suspect that they are good to work for and as a result have little turnover…have been trying to get on with a similar company for years…everytime they call I am working…have fun in Panama…I always do…wish you smooth sailing, calm seas and fair weather!!

Congrats Dave, have a good time on the tug. Glad you got something you wanted.
All the best…

I looked into these guys when I was looking for a deckhand job on a tug, do they still have just one boat? Congrats! Seems like a pretty nice place to work!

Yes, just the Miss Lis, former Anderson Tug and Barge boat.
MTSKIER

[quote=mtskier;19128]Yes, just the Miss Lis, former Anderson Tug and Barge boat.
MTSKIER[/quote]
[B]I Already “googled” it and seen the pics…[/B]
[B]it is Sooooo you !!! [ATTACH]159[/ATTACH][/B]

[quote=mtskier;19128]Yes, just the Miss Lis, former Anderson Tug and Barge boat.
MTSKIER[/quote]
[B]I seen the pics…[/B]
[B]it is Sooooo you !!! [ATTACH]160[/ATTACH][/B]

yeeehaaa, Dave! Send photos and keep us posted.
Congrats!