Hornbeck Offshore Static Kill

Congratulations are in order for the crew of the HOS Centerline. They were successful with the static kill and now will begin working on the bottom kill. The HOS Centerline is the world’s largest supply vessel and is really proving its worth. It is able to carry 1,246,800 gallons of liquid mud and pump it off at 1000 gallons per minute. Unfortunately, the efforts of these highly qualified mariners will largely go unnoticed.

Makes my heart swell with pride to be a part of such an awesome company…Keep leading the way Todd and Carl!

Our mission is to be recognized as the energy industry’s marine transportation and service company of choice for our customers, employees, and investors through innovative, high quality, value-added business solutions delivered with enthusiasm, integrity and professionalism and with the utmost regard for safety of individuals and the protection of the environment!

All said and done the mighty [B]“HOS Iron Horse”[/B] still rules the GOM

Now if my HOS shares would start to reflect your guys’ pride and enthusiasm…

Pretty sure I’m looking at the BJ Blue Dolphin in that photo too. Which is a Chouest vessel and also the world’s baddest Frac boat/well stimulation vessel. Too bad there are no shares to buy.

[QUOTE=bluebeard;40872]Congratulations are in order for the crew of the HOS Centerline. They were successful with the static kill and now will begin working on the bottom kill. The HOS Centerline is the world’s largest supply vessel and is really proving its worth. It is able to carry 1,246,800 gallons of liquid mud and pump it off at 1000 gallons per minute. Unfortunately, the efforts of these highly qualified mariners will largely go unnoticed.[/QUOTE]

If you want to get noticed, run on a rocky shoal.Otherwise, relish the fact that not being recognized is a good thing.

Thanks anyway for the kudos to my employer’s boat the centerline
and the strongline has also been involved on the other side of the rig.

[QUOTE=anchorman;40900]If you want to get noticed, run on a rocky shoal.Otherwise, relish the fact that not being recognized is a good thing.[/QUOTE]

Amen! So true!

WOW,
Been with Hornbeck 8 years and never heard an a%s kiss like this one! Great job on the crew for there effors and yes they will go unnoticed by senior management! This company used to be a main compeditor in the T/TB world up north but are one if the worst to work for. I know this is late to post on a closed thread but I could not resist!

[QUOTE=studbuzzar;40888]Makes my heart swell with pride to be a part of such an awesome company…Keep leading the way Todd and Carl!

Our mission is to be recognized as the energy industry’s marine transportation and service company of choice for our customers, employees, and investors through innovative, high quality, value-added business solutions delivered with enthusiasm, integrity and professionalism and with the utmost regard for safety of individuals and the protection of the environment!

All said and done the mighty [B]“HOS Iron Horse”[/B] still rules the GOM[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=panhandlemariner;49880]WOW,
Been with Hornbeck 8 years and never heard an a%s kiss like this one! Great job on the crew for there effors and yes they will go unnoticed by senior management! This company used to be a main compeditor in the T/TB world up north but are one if the worst to work for. I know this is late to post on a closed thread but I could not resist![/QUOTE]

Not at all my friend…you speak very true words and this forum exists for you to say them!