Hornbeck's MPSVs

Just wondering…does anybody have an update if any of the four has gone back to work?

In May the HOS Achiever was hired by Oceaneering and worked for 9 days for ERT. The vessel is now in dry-dock in Mobile. Last week the HOS Iron Horse installed some jumpers at Appaloosa for ENI but is now back in dock after four days working. The other two have not done anything for a while I believe. They were looking to have one of them do support work but perhaps they didn’t win the contract. HOS just haven’t been able to get those vessels to work…don’t really know why the Achiever and Iron Horse are fully capable.

I don’t know why Hornbeck hasn’t pressured some of the major subsea companies like Oceaneering to get rid of the Norwegian vessels those companies are chartering and use theirs. Afterall they are a US company, but then again those Norwegians have some damn fine iron and prove they can run it well. I also suppose that HOS wants a pretty major dayrate which has scared many off. Who knows?

As far as the CENTERLINE and CROSSFIRE are concerned, they were just an extremely bad idea and now have got to be a very heavy anchor around Todd’s neck. $100M each! What were they thinking?

Great post LMAO.

capitan…you have to explain what is so humorous. I needs to know!

[QUOTE=c.captain;51563]I don’t know why Hornbeck hasn’t pressured some of the major subsea companies like Oceaneering to get rid of the Norwegian vessels those companies are chartering and use theirs. Afterall they are a US company, but then again those Norwegians have some damn fine iron and prove they can run it well. I also suppose that HOS wants a pretty major dayrate which has scared many off. Who knows?

As far as the CENTERLINE and CROSSFIRE are concerned, they were just an extremely bad idea and now have got to be a very heavy anchor around Todd’s neck. $100M each! What were they thinking?[/QUOTE]

C-Captain, I think you were referring to Strongline and Centerline? I think Crossfire is just a regular OSV.

[QUOTE=CaptRob1;51608]C-Captain, I think you were referring to Strongline and Centerline? I think Crossfire is just a regular OSV.[/QUOTE]

oops you’re right should have checked that but I got at least one of the pair.

[ATTACH]1310[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1309[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1308[/ATTACH]

Reference pictures. enjoy

Well I heard that the Centerline got a long term job with Shell and the Strongline is doing a flotel job for LLOG. I guess thing are turning around for them.

Thanks for sharing.

Ghd Fladjern Danmark
Ghd Diamond Fladjern
Ghd Pink Fladjern Glattejern fengying11