Hi everyone

Yeah, but tell the truth C. Capt - You would LOVE to pilot a ground effect flying boat, even if it was designed & built by commies.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;98074]Yeah, but tell the truth C. Capt - You would LOVE to pilot a ground effect flying boat, even if it was designed & built by commies.[/QUOTE]

Commies to the left of me, Marxists to my right…here I am stuck in the middle with you

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;98061]

Say, what type of tail draggers are ye chatting 'bout, water?[/QUOTE]

Couple of T-Crafts, and a Champ.

Took aerobatic lessons in a Decathlon 150 from the timpani player from the Minnesota Symphony back in the '70s.

[QUOTE=water;98107]Couple of T-Crafts, and a Champ.

Took aerobatic lessons in a Decathlon 150 from the timpani player from the Minnesota Symphony back in the '70s.[/QUOTE]

Oh Man, that is neat.
I gotta Pitts.

[QUOTE=c.captain;98077]Commies to the left of me, Marxists to my right…here I am stuck in the middle with you [/QUOTE]

I don’t recall those words from the song but I am in my Dotage.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;98124]I don’t recall those words from the song but I am in my Dotage.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you’ll remember “clowns to the left of me jokers to the right, …”

[QUOTE=Jeffrox;98134]Maybe you’ll remember “clowns to the left of me jokers to the right, …”[/QUOTE]

Ya think ~

“Well I don’t know why I came here tonight
I got a feel that something ain’t right”

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;98123]Oh Man, that is neat.
I gotta Pitts.[/QUOTE]

Hey, is that Pitts a two holer?

[QUOTE=water;98154]Hey, is that Pitts a two holer?[/QUOTE]

Nope, you’re all by yourself.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;98158]Nope, you’re all by yourself.[/QUOTE]

That is a fun plane! Had a chance to go up in a two holer once, and I always thought I’d enjoy one. But marriage, mortgage and raising a family got in the way.

That’s the one I’d be concerned about doing a ground loop in.

[QUOTE=water;98162]That is a fun plane! Had a chance to go up in a two holer once, and I always thought I’d enjoy one. But marriage, mortgage and raising a family got in the way.

That’s the one I’d be concerned about doing a ground loop in.[/QUOTE]

Especially if you owned it.