Help with getting started

Im 19 years old and have been fishing my whole life but i want to get into the towing industry. Recently got my MMC TWIC and passport ready so im basically good to go. I cant decide between schools though.
Theres MITAGS workboat academy, little pricey but seems to be worth it with all of the qualifcations that come out of it.

Tounge point job corps seamanship program, totally free but 2 years and you only get AB/QMED

And Piney Point but i hear some shaky things about the SIU.

Im also not interested in attending a academy i think there a little too pricey. Any other good schools please let me know.
If anyone could help me out with some personal insight or experiences from attending any of these schools it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I have lived on the Gold Coast all my life and have been in the Marine and Tourism industry for 40 years. I am a water Ski instructor and successfully ran a family owned business teaching water skiing and jetski since I was 15 years old. I also operated a Family owned Maritime Drivers Licence School for 25 years and independently for the past 17 years. During the past 6 years I have operated the Boat Safe Approved Training Facility and have successfully helped many customers get their Boat Licence.