Hello All

I have been away for quite a while. I came back to answer a private message and I started to look around. Many young posters have grown into their own since my last visit and I see that Capt A is still the same as he always was.

I cannot say how often I will visit in the future. When they went to the new format I slipped through the cracks. Also, I am recently divorced and inebriated most of the time.

Good day everyone and safe sailing…

Cheng

I have been wondering where the hell you went to. Sorry to hear you’re just drinking “most of the time” and not continuously, but you’ll get there. Good riddance to the ex, Merry Christmas to you. You’ve been missed, Chief.

Your pal,
C_A

[quote=Cheng;23231] Also, I am recently divorced and inebriated most of the time.

Cheng[/quote]

Yeah, I am still celebrating mine, too.

Cheng, wondered about how you were doing…you’re missed around here…

I drank one off of my mind along time ago ,so I know it can be done…I was younger then though…:smiley:

Merry Christmas …

These work well…

[quote=Cheng;23231]I cannot say how often I will visit in the future. When they went to the new format I slipped through the cracks. Also, I am recently divorced and inebriated most of the time.

Good day everyone and safe sailing…

Cheng[/quote]

[I][B]I’m sending you back up…[ATTACH]199[/ATTACH][/B][/I]

[B][I]Make sure "[ATTACH]200[/ATTACH] " is on thier TWIC card.:D[/I][/B]
[B][I][/I][/B]
[B][I][/I][/B]

[B][I]It’s that time of year, and like I say…[/I][/B]

[quote=Cheng;23231]…I am…inebriated most of the time.
Cheng[/quote]

Better watch out that that odd chap who wrote a book does not see this, otherwise he will be hounding you (and us again probably), to the ends of the earth until you buy it.

We’re in luck, he’s been banned.

He worked very hard to receive that honor…:cool:

Cheng!
I’m raising my eggnog in a toast to you! Drinking buddies don’t have to be in the same room, by the way, so you’re not drinking alone.
Fran

Cheng, you’re in Seattle yeah? Let’s meet for a drink some evening.

doug, why wait for evening? from the sound of CHENG posts it looks like he’s having Eggs & beer for breakfast (like I used to do…)

Cheng-

Welcome back!

Happy Holidays!

Anthony

Beer and eggs at the Chelan!

breakfast of champions…last nights stale warm beer and cold pizza!!

It was a woman that drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her for it…I drink, therefore I am…W. C. Fields