For help of all professional mariners

hi, every professional mariners, my name is teo, from vietnam country, i am still a student of maritime university pursuing navigation major. i love the job and i want to be a captain to drive ships on my own, how fantastic. i’m so glad to join this forum and want to learn the experiences from pros. i am finding a book called " NAVIGATION FOR MASTERS by David House. i have found it on internet but they are all sold in high price, it is a big problem of me at present. it obsesses me, i just want to read it. any pro is having it, please share it or send it to my email: doitoi1989@yahoo.com, it is so very grateful. looking forwards your reply, thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=nguyenbateo;55359]hi, every professional mariners, my name is teo, from vietnam country, i am still a student of maritime university pursuing navigation major. i love the job and i want to be a captain to drive ships on my own, how fantastic. i’m so glad to join this forum and want to learn the experiences from pros. i am finding a book called " NAVIGATION FOR MASTERS by David House. i have found it on internet but they are all sold in high price, it is a big problem of me at present. it obsesses me, i just want to read it. any pro is having it, please share it or send it to my email: doitoi1989@yahoo.com, it is so very grateful. looking forwards your reply, thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I can understand your obsession but I think this book will help you very little. Did you learn to read by first tackling the most difficult book in the library? Did you learn to walk by first hiking up a high mountain. When you learn the piano you start with the scales not Mozart. Navigation is no different. First you need a book with the basics, you must learn those first.

K.C.