ECO Delivery opportunity for current employee

Any current ECO mates or captains interested in making a 30-45 day delivery? OSV from West Africa back to Fourchon? The boat is in Equatorial Guinea, and there are no security issues at all. Most likely arriving here the middle of February, and the boat is supposed to depart on the 27th with about a 26 day transit back. Minimum 3000ITC Mate, Oceans, GMDSS, ARPA, and we have 2 positions to fill at the moment.

[QUOTE=mhnydn;62223]Any current ECO mates or captains interested in making a 30-45 day delivery? OSV from West Africa back to Fourchon? The boat is in Equatorial Guinea, and there are no security issues at all. Most likely arriving here the middle of February, and the boat is supposed to depart on the 27th with about a 26 day transit back. Minimum 3000ITC Mate, Oceans, GMDSS, ARPA, and we have 2 positions to fill at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Good afternoon,
I would like to put my name in for that trip or any other deliveries.
Currently waiting on a visa to work in Brasil, so I don’t if I will be able to do it or not.
Who do I contact?

Regards,

I have 3rd mate ocean. I’ll do it. I’m with econow

Sounds like somebody in Africa does not want to make the trip or can’t get relief.

HaHa, sort of… It was a short assignment for the boat that has gone over, and the boat is switching divisions again on it’s return. Essentially it does not have a full crew in rotation, and these guys will be pushing 4 months if they stay.

[QUOTE=BMCSRetired;62264]Sounds like somebody in Africa does not want to make the trip or can’t get relief.[/QUOTE]

Should be the C-Contender. She was working out of Malabo. Z-Drive. She is a 240 that was stretched. Should ride ok if they give her any fuel.