Deepwater Horizon Photos

I believe the following picture is Thunderhorse post Katrina; not Deepwater Horizon.

Picture at:

http://wcco.com/national/oil.rig.explosion.2.1646707.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]753[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]752[/ATTACH]

2 pictures of Deepwater Horizon fire

[U][B]PUBLIC NOTICE
[/B][/U]

On Tuesday, April 20, 2010, the Transocean [I]Deepwater Horizon[/I] had an explosion and fire. As a result of that, there are eleven men that, as of the date of this Public Notice, are still missing and unaccounted. Our firm represents the family of Karl Kleppinger and we are seeking ANY information of his last known whereabouts. We have asked Transocean to supply this information OR to provide us access to the surviving crew members and they have failed to provide any information despite Transocean “holding up” the crew members and asking them questions about anything and everything. In light of this, we are asking that anyone with ANY information regarding Karl Kleppinger please contact the law firm representing the family: Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P. 800-773-6770 [answered 24 hours a day], 1-800-491-3377 [answered 0830HRS to 1700HRS cst]. On behalf of the Kleppinger family, we thank you very much for any information.

[QUOTE=Jones Act;31328][U][B]PUBLIC NOTICE
[/B][/U]

On Tuesday, April 20, 2010, the Transocean [I]Deepwater Horizon[/I] had an explosion and fire. As a result of that, there are eleven men that, as of the date of this Public Notice, are still missing and unaccounted. Our firm represents the family of Karl Kleppinger and we are seeking ANY information of his last known whereabouts. We have asked Transocean to supply this information OR to provide us access to the surviving crew members and they have failed to provide any information despite Transocean “holding up” the crew members and asking them questions about anything and everything. In light of this, we are asking that anyone with ANY information regarding Karl Kleppinger please contact the law firm representing the family: Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P. 800-773-6770 [answered 24 hours a day], 1-800-491-3377 [answered 0830HRS to 1700HRS cst]. On behalf of the Kleppinger family, we thank you very much for any information.[/QUOTE]

Grrrrrrr… bites lip

Counselor, are you being retained solely to find out where Kleppinger is?

[QUOTE=Jon;31452]Counselor, are you being retained solely to find out where Kleppinger is?[/QUOTE]

I was contacted at 0830HRS Wednesday by Ms. Kleppinger for the sole purpose of trying to help locate her husband since she was getting ZERO communication and cooperation from Transocean. All we did was just that all day long and into Thursday. It was not until later that the representation then turned into a representaion of theit family to assert a claim.

The information of the whereabouts of Karl the evening of the explosion is necessary for two reasons: (1) on a human level the family simply wants to know and (2) I am 100% positive Tranocean and BP will take the position that Karl suffered ZERO conscious pain and suffering and thereby try to minimize his Estate’s recovery. [this was the position taken in another death case we handled against them].

To date, we have had ZERO cooperation from Transocean on speaking to relevant crew members.

I would close by saying one thing. People look down on other people for “running out” and hiring a lawyer to protect their rights. But, I can assure you that within 3 hours of this explosion, at least [U][I][B]ten to twenty law firms[/B][/I][/U] [with a gazillion lawyers in each firm] were contacted and were actively working to protect the company’s and insurers’ “exposure”. I truly am sick of of the attitude of a few that think that its okay for that to happen but not okay for the “little person” to hire one lawyer.

[QUOTE=Jones Act;31488]I would close by saying one thing. People look down on other people for “running out” and hiring a lawyer to protect their rights. But, I can assure you that within 3 hours of this explosion, at least [U][I][B]ten to twenty law firms[/B][/I][/U] [with a gazillion lawyers in each firm] were contacted and were actively working to protect the company’s and insurers’ “exposure”. I truly am sick of of the attitude of a few that think that its okay for that to happen but not okay for the “little person” to hire one lawyer.[/QUOTE]

Rights are fought for, protected and defended at great expense.
Steve, you know you have my vote of confidence and if your services are ever needed by my sweet little “Honey Do”, you may reference this post. Thank you is not said enough for your contribution to this site.
May you find favor with God & man.

Steve,

those who have been involved in similar circumstances understand…as for the rest who haven’t had the experience…consider the source!!
BEST LUCK!!

Steve,

Let me know if you need anything!

It is interesting to note that the 3 vessels that are “working to solve the problems” I see on the news & read about in news clippings are foreign flagged. Ocean Intervention 3, Boa Sub C, and Skandi Neptune.