Deck Officer Study Guide Set 1-6

NEW U.S. Coast Guard License Examination Preparation for the Professional Mariner

Purchased in June 2020 and were not used. Retail price: $314.94 Selling for $200 plus shipping.

Will throw in two unopened packages of Nautical Flashcards (Lights and Shapes) FOR FREE!

Deck Officer Study Guides 1-6 Includes:

Deck General
Navigation General
Deck Safety
Rules of the Road
Navigation Problems
Deck Examination Illustration Book

IMG_3601

I could be interested? Is there a 7th floating around or no?

Hi there,

The set of books I posted earlier (Deck Officer Study Guides) only has a total of six books. I do however have several other books. There is a set that has seven books which are the Limited Master, Mate & Operator. Again, all brand new, bought in June 2020. I’ll try and attach photos to this response. Thanks!

Update-it will only allow me to post one photo but I have several other books as well if you are interested.

Lindsey

7 is Lifeboatman. Most people probably don’t need/have that one.

This one?

gotcha, thanks

Still available? Thanks.

Yes they are available.

What would shipping to zip code 98110 cost?
Thanks.

Which book(s) were you interested in and I will look into it.

The deck officer study guides.

Deck officer study guide set

What’s your zip code so I can get an estimate on shipping?

1. Would they fit in a priority mail medium flat rate box?

I messaged you a while back on these. If Splatoon doesnt want them/falls through, I will be happy to take them. Sorry to poach this thread. Would love to add them to the library…

I would be interested in the Murphy Books, if still available.

1. Thanks.

They are currently in the original Medium FedEx box they came in which is a 8 3/4” x 4 3/8” x 11 5/6” box.

My son purchased through your Facebook marketplace listing. Thanks.

I saw there was interest in the listing on Facebook and have not sold through FB marketplace before. Would you mind having him give me a call and we can sort it out through there? Sorry, I’m clearly new to this :slight_smile: Thanks! 330 321 4763