Dde 4000

hello I just got my DDE 4000 and I am wondering if any one knows of any companies hiring for an engineer in the pacific northwest Washington Oregon area or know of any companies that pay for travel so I can move back up to Washington I currently live in Alabama right now I would even be willing to pay for my own travel if I found a good company benefits with 28/28 schedule or kind of that schedule I am definatly open to amo union or siu union. I have already applied for Crowley,osg,sause bros and definatly looking for something asap I would be fine going in on deck if that’s what I have to do. I am looking for a company that I can make my career with them anything is helpful thank you in advance.

Here’s one. Not sure if they’re hiring but always worth a shot.

http://www.stabbertmaritime.com/

They pay travel and also offer insurance and other benefits.

BOUCHARD
Call them. They need engineers bad.

Wouldn’t waste my time with crowley…DDE unlimited minimum for them I am told…
Harley and Dunlap are two other PNW companies…
by the way RubberRhib love the new avatar!

[QUOTE=Ctony;165905]Wouldn’t waste my time with crowley…DDE unlimited minimum for them I am told…
Harley and Dunlap are two other PNW companies…
by the way RubberRhib love the new avatar![/QUOTE]
I believe Crowley and OSG have watch standing oilers on the ATBs. Equal time and paid transportation. I wouldn’t rule that out with the experience one could gain working with the latest technology.

[QUOTE=injunear;165911]I believe Crowley and OSG have watch standing oilers on the ATBs. Equal time and paid transportation. I wouldn’t rule that out with the experience one could gain working with the latest technology.[/QUOTE]

I agree…I for one would love the opportunity. I did talk to crowley a few months ago and they told me 4000 didn’t cut the mustard. I plan to try again when I upgrade in the near future.

hey thanks everyone for the help I have applied to those companies just waiting on a response!

Move to Texas and work for Signet. Pay is good for being home nights and weekends.