COP 27 is on

You get shit on because you let them.
Being treated like a human being shouldn’t be a negotiable part of a contract.
Hence the MLC.

1 Like

EXHIBIT 1

EXHIBIT 2

EXHIBIT 3

EXHIBIT 4

EXHIBIT 5

What was the title of the thread??? Remind me as my memory is a bit hazy. COP 27 is on .??? Is it???

Above exhibits demonstrate how a bunch of certain individuals who surely deserve the term “biased hypocrites”, apply double standards here and enjoy with great zeal, passion and mucho gusto flagging my posts, hiding and/or removing them.

What has happened to the so called guardians of " community standards" and " on topic" discipline watchers. ???

Are You having lunch or sth , looking the other way because your own flock of " starlings " are busy somewhere else with their " meandering rambling points that don’t even make sense" .

Where is the MIGHTY CENSOR and Grand Vizier/Moderator , watchdog of appropriate vocabulary, " atmosphere of courtesy, mutual respect, and professionalism." who graced me on many occasions in here with his sanctimonious gobbledygook and pontifying sermons about my " crap" .Where is He hiding now???

The messages regarding “community standards” oblige me to give You a piece of advice.: WALK THE TALK" and do not DISCRIMINATE as You have stated , “this forum is home to mariners, ship enthusiasts and maritime & offshore professionals from around the world.”

You did not like my last suggested literature?? I know why . But above examples (1-5) give me no other choice but to suggest some of You another one, trusting it will generate at least some reflection.

I am more then certain many " starlings" in here will not like this precious book either and flag this post with passion.

1 Like

I have warned You in another post , that when You poke the lion it roars.

But fear not.

AS SO DOES THE DONKEY.