Chesepeake Chart Plot Problems

BEWARE!
The latest series of operational level chart plots for Chesepeake Bay Ent. 12221 TR have been found to have numerous fatal errors and discrepencies including recipricol bearings given and discrepencies between the hight of lights given in the question and in the light list. Our license prep teacher has given all of us a chart plot on this chart and we’re working on finding the errors and reporting to NMC. So far these plots have been completed:

181 - seems OK
278 - plaugued with multiple errors
293- OK
326 - reciprocal bearings given for Wolf Trap Lt.
2123- OK
15306 - OK
15956 - OK
16056 - OK
16456 - range of light asked, but no height of oberserver’s eye given on #7

Also, on Block Island charts, heights for Block Island SE light differ between chart and USCP, and nominal ranges differ for Pt. Judith light between chart and USCP.

I’ll post more results as they’re found.

Watch out when you actually sit - we had print on demand charts…with numerous discrepancies between the training charts and the new charts. The evaluator actually threw out a question for us.

[I][quote=New3M;23504]Watch out when you actually sit - we had print on demand charts…with numerous discrepancies between the training charts and the new charts. The evaluator actually threw out a question for us.[/quote][/I]

What REC was this, and when? They should be using training charts only, using other charts is a serious error that needs follow-up. Also, RECs don’t have authority to "throw out a question, that has to be done by NMC. Let mer know when/where, use the private e-mail (below) if you wish.

We already talked about this - the post is here.