Can anyone recommend a good Marine Traffic / Vessel Tracker app for the iPad?

My pop is 70-something, and likes following along with my vessel in between re-posting Fox news rants on Facebook.
He was using one of the websites, but I suspect an App my be a better way to go.
Does anyone have any experience with any of the Ship Finder / Marine Traffic apps for iPad?
Ideally, one without ‘in-app’ purchases or tons of pop-up ads. Not too worried about cost.

[QUOTE=eThib;193152]My pop is 70-something, and likes following along with my vessel in between re-posting Fox news rants on Facebook.
He was using one of the websites, but I suspect an App my be a better way to go.
Does anyone have any experience with any of the Ship Finder / Marine Traffic apps for iPad?
Ideally, one without ‘in-app’ purchases or tons of pop-up ads. Not too worried about cost.[/QUOTE]

I use Navionics boating on the Tug I work on. The paid version costs about $9, but it is worth every penny. Has all the charts for the US, mile markers, and can plot courses. I use it along with Find Ship to see where other boats are around.