Breaking: Costa Concordia verdict and sentencing in

[QUOTE=c.captain;154322]I’d pay huge $$$ to see them both sodomized endlessly until they became nothing more than quivering sobbing blobs writhing on a semen covered deck …

then I pay even more for to see it done to em yet again!

AND AGAIN AFTER THAT![/QUOTE]

How much would you pay and what would you wish upon him if he had came up through the oil patch and got his U/L Master lic. that way???

I vote we kill this thead. Still trying to get the vision of Ccaptain’s detailed form of punishment our of my head. A new low in the gCaptain forum.

[QUOTE=AB Murph;154467]How much would you pay and what would you wish upon him if he had came up through the oil patch and got his U/L Master lic. that way???[/QUOTE]

I’d pay even more!

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=salt’n steel;154500]I vote we kill this thead. Still trying to get the vision of Ccaptain’s detailed form of punishment our of my head. A new low in the gCaptain forum.[/QUOTE]

you are obviously too squeamish as well…Shittino deserves more than just imprisonment…he deserves to be terrorized

Granted 16 years is not life in prison, I would even advocate firing squad. But considering what a Jordanian pilot just had to endure before death (yes I watched the video), your depraved sense of ideal punishment detracts from your contributions to this forum.

[QUOTE=salt’n steel;154506]Granted 16 years is not life in prison, I would even advocate firing squad. But considering what a Jordanian pilot just had to endure before death (yes I watched the video), your depraved sense of ideal punishment detracts from your contributions to this forum.[/QUOTE]

did I say Shittino should be immolated? I’d sure like to see him in a locked box the size of an elevator with no lights and water piped into it so he would have to stand on his toes to breath the air in the couple of inches at the top…that would be fitting

YES! I loathe the slug and want him to be made to pay dearly for his incredible unrepentant hubris. His heinous conduct makes him the worst ship master in history!

We got it Ccaptain-

[QUOTE=salt’n steel;154509]We got it Ccaptain-[/QUOTE]

as my dear ol dad used to tell me…

get it…got it…GOOD!