Breaking: Costa Concordia verdict and sentencing in

Shit-tino guilty, sentenced to 16 years in prison.

He will appeal.

http://gcaptain.com/costa-concordia-captain-found-guilty-sentenced-16-years/

So, six months for everyone he killed. And, that will likely be reduced.

no sentence will ever serve justice where Shittino is concerned…even death would be too lenient!

[QUOTE=c.captain;154226]no sentence will ever serve justice where Shittino is concerned…even death would be too lenient![/QUOTE]

Well he gets to sit at home while the appeals process grinds on, and who knows how long that will take.

Not nearly enough prison time for what I consider to be one of the most cowardly and criminally negligent acts in modern seafaring history.

[QUOTE=capnfab;154236]Not nearly enough prison time for what I consider to be one of the most cowardly and criminally negligent acts in modern seafaring history.[/QUOTE]

I’m amazed that there are people who defend him on Facebook. A lot of them are third mates etc. Odd mentality.

[QUOTE=catherder;154241]I’m amazed that there are people who defend him on Facebook. A lot of them are third mates etc. Odd mentality.[/QUOTE]

how anyone can defend this CRAVEN CRETIN of a COWARD goes beyond all comprehension…

the turd mates who are defending this human slug must be of the same mentality as the KPeers who did special favors for Orlando Gotay. If you give a man blowjobs long enough you start to like the taste of his SHAVING CREAM!

Where’s “Operaman” when you need him?

[QUOTE=Rebel_Rider1969;154247]Where’s “Operaman” when you need him?[/QUOTE]

SNL after the 70’s was nothing but a pile of DOGSHIT! I remember seeing season 1 episode 1 and on all through the wonderful years of John Belusi, Chevy Chase, Dan Ackroyd, Bill Murray, & Eddie Murphy…classic TV comedy before boobs like Adam Sandler…

Now can we get back to skewering the cretin Shitster?

I wonder if their appeals process is as long and twisted as ours (US) is? His terms of bailment allow him to remain at home with limited movement in the community. I think he can go out to the store but with permission.

If he were truly remorseful I could almost feel bad for him but he’s shown what I believe to be true narcissistic and sociopathic qualities, displaying emotion only when it concerns the fate of his own hide.

I would also like to know what is being done in regard to Costa (Carnival) management. He did not do this in a vacuum. He was hired by someone who vetted him and this grandstanding behavior with the flamboyant sail-bys was condoned by Costa and seemed to be an unofficial company practice.

Maybe he can get a job with Paul Watson.

[QUOTE=Nautical Wheeler;154288]Maybe he can get a job with Paul Watson.[/QUOTE]

They both belong in a prison cell, together.

[QUOTE=catherder;154289]They both belong in a prison cell, together.[/QUOTE]

Id like to see the both of them in the anti shark cage from jaws while its laying at the bottom of the sea.

[QUOTE=catherder;154289]They both belong in a prison cell, together.[/QUOTE]

I’d pay huge $$$ to see them both sodomized endlessly until they became nothing more than quivering sobbing blobs writhing on a semen covered deck …

then I pay even more for to see it done to em yet again!

AND AGAIN AFTER THAT!

You lost me there…yuck

[QUOTE=c.captain;154322]I’d pay huge $$$ to see them both sodomized endlessly until they became nothing more than quivering sobbing blobs writhing on a semen covered deck …

then I pay even more for to see it done to em yet again!

AND AGAIN AFTER THAT![/QUOTE]

You have some colorful, uh, fantasies!

Six months per life taken. Now that’s justice

[QUOTE=rshrew;154329]You lost me there…yuck[/QUOTE]

what! you all squeamish there lad?

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=catherder;154331]You have some colorful, uh, fantasies![/QUOTE]

I’d sell the ORCA, the ESTERO and all my trucks and cars to see them terrorized so…especially the Shitster.

Watsoon just needs to be flensed alive…stoke the tryworks there Mister Starbuck!

no sense holding back capt- let it all out.