Best Maritime Academy if you're a female cadet?

After reviewing the profiles on the schools Mass, Suny, Texas, and Cal, Cal seems like the best place to be if you’re a female cadet. Can anyone concur with this/ have any advice or info for a prospective female cadet? Thanks!

Went to Texas a few years ago. Don’t think you would have a problem there. All the girls are accepted and treated as equals.

After doing a few cruises on the Golden Bear with cal I found it the same there as well.

Have sailed with gals from KP, Mass, Suny…and never heard anything different. As long as you pull you’re own weight, it doesn’t really matter whether you are a guy or gal. When others gotta take up your slack is when you’ll have problems…regardless of of gender.

I was a kid that at SUNY from 2008 until 2013. When Wendy Carpender cave it took over as the admiral she got all of the female cadets together and they had a meeting in regards to how they should dress acts and she went into details about dating men on campus and how help the man at SUNY were a bunch of pigs pretty much and there should be no sex going on on campus blah blah blah blah blah. That being said she no longer works there was fired a.k.a. she stepped down and now SUNY is in the right Direction with who they have a charge and the campus life is getting better. I know a lot of contacts transferred to Texas at they all loved it as you have more of a college life since they are at affiliate of Texas you get to enjoy the perks such as going to football games and hanging out with the students that go to a major college

[QUOTE=Smee;168741]I was a kid that at SUNY from 2008 until 2013. When Wendy Carpender cave it took over as the admiral she got all of the female cadets together and they had a meeting in regards to how they should dress acts and she went into details about dating men on campus and how help the man at SUNY were a bunch of pigs pretty much and there should be no sex going on on campus blah blah blah blah blah. That being said she no longer works there was fired a.k.a. she stepped down and now SUNY is in the right Direction with who they have a charge and the campus life is getting better. I know a lot of contacts transferred to Texas at they all loved it as you have more of a college life since they are at affiliate of Texas you get to enjoy the perks such as going to football games and hanging out with the students that go to a major college[/QUOTE]

Huh? Might want to pay attention in English class. . . .

Auto correct strikes again!

I don’t think it is auto correct. I think it is not knowing when and where to put punctuation marks.

To the OP.

I think you’d want to avoid SUNY, Mass, KP.

Maine’s the best regardless of gender.