CMA bought the Vallejo Inn today

Infamous sleezy motel and land bought for CMA.
They say they haven’t decided what to do with it yet but it will be demolished…

Any ideas?

Well they are building a pool/gym
Next to it so I’m guessing parking lot and maybe more housing so they can get people off the ship.

I heard they paid 4.5 mil for it

Vallejo should have paid CMA at least that much just to take it off their hands and develop it into something that will be put to good use. Not like the pimps were paying taxes on their earnings.

[QUOTE=gulf_engineer;128114]Vallejo should have paid CMA at least that much just to take it off their hands and develop it into something that will be put to good use. Not like the pimps were paying taxes on their earnings.[/QUOTE]

Oh, great. More to add to the unemployment lines. . .

[QUOTE=gulf_engineer;128114]Vallejo should have paid CMA at least that much just to take it off their hands and develop it into something that will be put to good use. Not like the pimps were paying taxes on their earnings.[/QUOTE]
Vallejo is bankrupt it cant pay its own bills… i’ll post here again if I hear what it is going to be. My guess is new dorms or a parking lot for the gym. Rshrew I still see them using the ship but we are at our complete max allowed to live on campus, on cruise they were begging us to apply for off campus. The only reason i didnt apply is I would have only had a month to find a place to live. I could see living up there could having one big perk… 5 star proximity.
Cmakin its so bad now they dont even have to get into lines.
Anyone want to start guessing when we buy out the trailer park?

I just heard that president cropper would like to use the new space for student services. He is not sure exactly what to do with it yet, but is open to ideas. Anyone else hopping for a bar?