Will you spare 5 mins to help a fellow seafarer? (Deck)

Hi folks,

I’m a 2/O trying to finish my bachelors degree in my leave and my final project is a research project. I need other seafarers (deck officers) to help me out by taking less than 5 minutes to fill out a very simple survey I’ve made. I’m basically looking at what attitudes and practices people have towards bridge technology. The survey is completely anonymous so please be as honest as possible.

I need people who have used/do use electronic charts alongside paper charts for navigation please. If you have any feedback or want to hear about what I find please leave a message and your email address in the comment box at the end of the survey.

Thanks for reading this far and an even bigger thanks if you now go on to do the survey.

LINK: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8NDGM5J

BR,
JL

There you go. Hope it helps.

Post the survey results here for everyone to see.

Just saying thanks again to everyone who has taken part so far. I’ve had around 30 new surveys completed since posting this just yesterday, with around 340 views that’s not a bad conversion rate!

I will post the results once I have completed the project.

Sorry for double-posting, I can’t see an edit button.

Just posting to say that I will be taking the survey down in 3 days (that will be around 1700GMT Friday 11th May). If you’re reading this and haven’t taken the survey already please take 5 mins to help me out, it’s very simple and will be greatly appreciated. And thank you to everyone who has taken the survey so far. I am now only 20 responses from my target sample size.

One more for you.

Did it the other night.