When will it end?

[quote=seadawg;17723]Shellback…still have all my old documents…no one at NMC said anything about sending them in…read on!!

**:eek:this might be something of interest to others…just checked my MMLD credential verification “statis”…both my “old” documents and my “new” MMC are listed on the site as valid…guess that is just in case I lose one??:cool:[/quote]

I think the NMC would understand us keeping a spare,afterall they have led by example of the importance of redundancy…:smiley:

[B]further update…just got off the phone with NMC “help line” in regards to deposition of my “old documents”…in accordance with 46CFR10.231©(5) I am to mail all my “old uncancelled documents” to the NMC address…if I want them returned I must include a request in writing with the mailing.[/B]
[B][/B]

[B]**BTW…thanks again Mr. Cavo…I think??[/B]
[B][/B]
[B]**further speculate that due to the “VSO endorsement” requirement that the NMC has quite a few “old uncancelled/valid documents” outstanding!![/B]

[QUOTE=tengineer;17708]…in a state populated and staffed by people who for the most part have never even seen a body of salt water larger than that contained in an epsom enema.[/QUOTE]

That is fricken’ funny!

They don’t need them back, they stopped requesting that a long time ago. Take it home and frame it because it’s the last one you will ever get that fits in a frame on the wall.