This is from Local News ffrom Olrando, FL

I saw this on my Local News Station here in Orlando, FL. It really pisses me off when they try to lay the blame on rising Gas Prices on the Jones Act.

Why don’t these bozos mention the fact that we ship one hell of a lot of crude overseas (on foreign flag tankers) just to refine it into gasoline in the first place?? And then ship it back!

That said, a good primer on how oil and gas is priced and marketed would be in order, but how many dumbkopf Americans would understand?

Yeah for the 8 or so cents a gallon for industry used “marketing and distribution” big deal! Imagine How much cheaper life would be with foreign labor and ships! These bozos need to get a grip.

[QUOTE=catherder;124972]That said, a good primer on how oil and gas is priced and marketed would be in order, but how many dumbkopf Americans would understand?[/QUOTE]

You mean the same morons who pass around the “Boycott [insert name of big oil company]” e-mails? Good luck.

[QUOTE=jdcavo;125000]You mean the same morons who pass around the “Boycott [insert name of big oil company]” e-mails? Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, to be honest I was ready to boycott BP after DWH but once I learned how the oil is produced and sold I just said screw it…especially since I am probably moving a shitload of it whenever I participate in bunkering or launch refueling, as BP still holds a DLA fuel contract…“fungible” being a key word here.