TheNavalArch launches a beta (testing) version of Ship Energy Efficiency Design Index (EEDI) Calculator. Available till 03rd Feb 2018.
This spreadsheet calculates the Energy Efficiency Design Index (EEDI) of a new ship. EEDI is a measure of carbon emissions of a ship.
- Simple user interface with easy inputs
- Exhaustively calculates the contribution of all components - Main and Aux Engines, Shaft Generators/Motors, Clean Energy Technologies
- Can be used for all types of vessels
- Diligently calculates specific factors for different cases - Ice class, Gen Cargo, Bulk Carriers, Ro-Ro vessels etc
- Produces a readable PDF report as output
For more details, visit Ship Energy Efficiency Design Index (EEDI) Calculator