The Next USMMA Superintendent Could be you!

I’m thinking about applying…

Job Title: Superintendent, United States Merchant Marine Academy
Department: Department Of Transportation
Agency: Maritime Administration

SALARY RANGE: $119,554.00 to $179,700.00 / Per Year
OPEN PERIOD: Monday, February 13, 2012 to Wednesday, March 28, 2012
POSITION INFORMATION: Permanent - Career
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy(s) in the following locations:

WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED:

Applications will be accepted from all groups of qualified U.S. Citizens.

JOB SUMMARY:

The Superintendent is the senior official responsible for providing vision, leadership, management, and direction for all United States Merchant Marine Academy (USMMA) activities.

Major responsibilities include:

Ensuring a strong and productive academic program that delivers well qualified graduates for the merchant marine;
Providing a safe and effective academic environment that addresses the needs of the students and faculty;
Developing and maintaining a vision for the USMMA's capital assets and long term needs; and
Maintaining strong financial and operational controls that demonstrate prudent use of the resources.

The Superintendent of the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy is responsible for overseeing the development of scholastic standards which encourage the intellectual, professional growth and physical well-being of midshipmen, and effective and economical operation of the Academy’s facilities. The Superintendent has a profound impact on the Academy’s ability to educate and train individuals to be highly qualified licensed merchant marine officers inspired to sail on vessels of the United States.

More at USAjobs.gov

Can I nominate c.captain?

[QUOTE=50thState;63558]Can I nominate c.captain?[/QUOTE]
Can I second that nomination?

He can’t take that type of paycut. stole your respond capt.

Anyways, I vote Trump as superintendent. Then he can run the school further into the ground to accelerate his buying of the property and be done with the worthless institution.

Oh…in my dream of dreams but I would need weapons. Lots and lots of heavy weapons and clear rules of engagement!

There would be few, if any, prisoners taken…

[QUOTE=c.captain;63565]Oh…in my dream or dreams but I would need weapons. Lots and lots of heavy weapons and clear rules of engagement!

There would be few, if any, prisoners taken…[/QUOTE]

Is that a computer game?