The Absolute Madlad John Paul Jones

John Paul Jones kicked ass for USA, Regardless of his past. I’m ok with that.

Wow, that is some interesting historical analysis… well let’s start with Benedict Arnold—not an example of a traitor under your definition. Citizen/Rebel, later loyal subject/collaborator in your terms. Never a traitor, but recognized as such by the US.

taking a whole continental based nation and population is different than a Caribbean island. Size matters and don’t let anyone tell you different—Especially once international recognition by a rival power comes into play.

They were also subject to a monopoly on purchase of goods from Britain, taxes were only part of it. Crown also claimed some natural resources like the tall trees that the Crown claimed for the Royal Navy. The Declaration lists all the grievances.

Lost my train of thought 30 minutes ago. Alcohol and a trollish personality is not a good combo.

1 Like

Well, that’s international law for you…

I’m really having a hard time what you cats are debating about , That happened 300 years or so ago. Now is not the time. Save if fellows for another website that may or not listen to your opinions. We have shit going on that we have never experienced, focus on that.

Talking about drinking bleach and sticking light bulbs up your ass?

Not my bag, thank you.

I think Kraken and i just found something to agree on… it’s the Scuttlebutt thread bro, you think the internet charges by the electron?

If so, and circumstances are dire, please explain why do we need to hear about your number of chuckles per day?

1 Like

You don’t. Another chuckle. Turn me off any time you like. I will lose no sleep.

So just to be clear… this guy:

Is this guy?

Maybe delete that post, and heal yourself.

“300 years”?

3rd chuckle of the day, do my chuckles annoy you? Most of my Mariner friends do have a sense of humor, and are rather credible. Apparently, you take yourself seriously, I don’t.

Cool, so in the future let’s all remember:

Don’t take SeaGle seriously. Just for chuckles.

Please don’t , you and Kraken should go to lunch, see who welches out on the bill. I have a guess.

For someone intent on circuit discipline a few posts ago, you’re remarkably hypocritical.

Perhaps I am not understanding “circuit discipline” in your words. I am thinking you would not pay the bill. Or maybe you will. Would you?

That’s OK, lil buddy, others do.

I’m going to commence ignoring you now in accordance with your suggestion. And if you want to take a last word, go nuts, that’s what a troll would do.

So in closing—“300 years”

So , you will or won’t pay for lunch?

So Kraken, lunch is on you, or is that the expression when presented with the check?