Solution for women mariners (men complaining about the laundry)

I don’t know how many actual women read this forum, I know there are some lurkers, and until recently, some that pretended to be men (luckily because I already knew and was ready to call them out on it).

However, that is besides the point.

After 5+ years of listening to men bitching because they had to see panties in the laundry room (I guess its too much for some to see women’s underwear after only a couple weeks at sea) or even ROS for that matter

never mind the fact that I have had to touch hundreds and hundreds of boxers, either transferring them from the washing machine to the dryer, or out of the dryer, so I could put my clothes in. Needless to say, if someone had to see panties even ONCE, I was going to hear about it.

I know there are some women who hover over their clothes like they’re little unhatched chicklets and have the time the for wash and dry cycles down to the tee for this very reason, but some of us just don’t have time for that.

I have thought of some smart ass remarks I could make, like complaining right back at them if I had to see their boxers, remarks such as ‘I know your wife may do your laundry for you at home but GUESS WHAT, this ain’t home and I’m definitely NOT your wife, so do your own damn laundry!’

however, I have come to the conclusion its only ok for 49.2% of the population to complain about things, oh yea and african americans, its ok for them to complain, but everybody else, fuck them.

So with this assumption/conclusion in mind, I have bitten my tongue.

Its been about a year that I decided to never bring a pair of panties on board again, only women’s boxers/ bicycle shorts etc anything that looks unisex.
And HALLELUJAH, thank the lord, success, I have not heard one complaint since. If there are any women out there reading this, I suggest you try this,
it works.

Do you only post on here when you’re drunk?

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;151801]Do you only post on here when you’re drunk?[/QUOTE]

I realize that this year has just begun but I vote for this post as the Best of the Year!

[QUOTE=cajaya;151798]I don’t know how many actual women read this forum, I know there are some lurkers, and until recently, some that pretended to be men (luckily because I already knew and was ready to call them out on it).

However, that is besides the point.

After 5+ years of listening to men bitching because they had to see panties in the laundry room (I guess its too much for some to see women’s underwear after only a couple weeks at sea) or even ROS for that matter

never mind the fact that I have had to touch hundreds and hundreds of boxers, either transferring them from the washing machine to the dryer, or out of the dryer, so I could put my clothes in. Needless to say, if someone had to see panties even ONCE, I was going to hear about it.

I know there are some women who hover over their clothes like they’re little unhatched chicklets and have the time the for wash and dry cycles down to the tee for this very reason, but some of us just don’t have time for that.

I have thought of some smart ass remarks I could make, like complaining right back at them if I had to see their boxers, remarks such as ‘I know your wife may do your laundry for you at home but GUESS WHAT, this ain’t home and I’m definitely NOT your wife, so do your own damn laundry!’

however, I have come to the conclusion its only ok for 49.2% of the population to complain about things, oh yea and AA’s its ok for them to complain, but everybody else, fuck them.

So with this assumption/conclusion in mind, I have bitten my tongue.

Its been about a year that I decided to never bring a pair of panties on board again, only women’s boxers/ bicycle shorts etc anything that looks unisex.
And HALLELUJAH, thank the lord, success, I have not heard one complaint since. If there are any women out there reading this, I suggest you try this,
it works.[/QUOTE]

You are a sad little person. And that makes me sad :frowning:

And I’m sorry for you too, that your an unhappy elitist prick. I’m sure you are a pleasure to work with…

Just be glad no one borrowed a pair for entertainment purposes.

[QUOTE=coldduck;151819]Just be glad no one borrowed a pair for entertainment purposes.[/QUOTE]

Or a Shellback ceremony. You’d never want them back.

Jetryder223 -
Son of Neptune since 2012

It’s not all together what you say as much as how you say it…

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;151801]Do you only post on here when you’re drunk?[/QUOTE]

You mean people post here when they are sober? I know I try not to. . . . .

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=coldduck;151819]Just be glad no one borrowed a pair for entertainment purposes.[/QUOTE]

How would she know? Oh, wait. . . .

oh come on! this cant be real someones messin’ with us. ive sailed with many females and to my knowledge weve never had any “laundry issues”. why? were too busy trying to earn a living. today i feel very fortunate that i dont work with such a person- ficticious or not

for the Love of God people…please let this thread die. Add nothing further so it can just go to an early grave. This forum is bigger and better than such utterly banal nonsense as this thread!

It’s actually funny because since I have stopped bringing panties on board, and haven’t had this problem, I have had male crew members come up to me and politely ask me to take another woman’s clothes out of the dryer, so they wouldn’t be seen touching them or accused of anything. I have become to ‘go to’ woman for such the issue.

seems like a lot of mariners on here spend a lot of time covering up some of the ugly truths about our industry. what happened? wives/girlfriends read this forum? don’t want to make a bad impression?

I grew up in a house with 3 sisters. Panties don’t faze me.
Let’s consider how fucked up it is that coworkers are asking you to handle underwear to avoid any minuscule chance of being accused of impropriety

[QUOTE=cajaya;151851]It’s actually funny because since I have stopped bringing panties on board, and haven’t had this problem, I have had male crew members come up to me and politely ask me to take another woman’s clothes out of the dryer, so they wouldn’t be seen touching them or accused of anything. I have become to ‘go to’ woman for such the issue.

seems like a lot of mariners on here spend a lot of time covering up some of the ugly truths about our industry. what happened? wives/girlfriends read this forum? don’t want to make a bad impression?[/QUOTE]

I think what you are seeing is that guys on board are trying to be respectful of the women onboard. They probably wouldn’t want to think of some strange man handling the wife or girlfriend’s unmentionables… so they figure asking another woman to do it would be less offensive.

I am sure you are not the first to leave clothes in the laundry area for others to deal with… but the contents of your loads would have made it more obvious exactly WHO had left their stuff in the washer or dryer… so you heard about it. Maybe you were a worse offender than others… or maybe you heard about it because they could obviously tell it was you… or maybe people were on alert because you have made an issue of your womanliness on board and everyone is skeered of getting accused of harrassment?

Not sure that the reluctance of men to handle your bra and panties is an “ugly truth” though…

Please! Stop adding to this thread or iI swear I’ll start discussing my mangerie!

Fot thr love of Jesus…don’t make me go there!