Okay, so my current MMD expires in June. Need to get the ball rolling on the renewal process. I was going to test for my DDE 1,000 at this time, but might hold off till later this year as i live in Vegas and finding time to go off to a REC to test will be a pain. Maybe when the newborn is a bit older.
If I am just trying to keep my current ratings with no changes, can I just turn in my application for “Continuity”???
Of course with the new medical and documented sea service, etc.
Also, since I currently have QMED-RFPEW and 5 QMED ratings, will i receive the new Able Seafater-Engine when I renew???