Online Courses ? (steersman)

Good Evening All,

Looking for a maritime school that offers online courses other than six pack to 100 ton masters upgrade. Have 200tn masters and need to bang out the 2 day steersman class. Rotation Schedules are not aligning with any schools in Florida or Alabama. I’ve tried the almighty powerful and great Google and the equally impressive forum search function of this forum but no luck. Am I chasing a fart in the wind here? Thanks!

[QUOTE=keithboyer;141064]Good Evening All,

Looking for a maritime school that offers online courses other than six pack to 100 ton masters upgrade. Have 200tn masters and need to bang out the 2 day steersman class. Rotation Schedules are not aligning with any schools in Florida or Alabama. I’ve tried the almighty powerful and great Google and the equally impressive forum search function of this forum but no luck. Am I chasing a fart in the wind here? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I’m not aware of any on line courses for Apprentice Mate but don’t have direct access to NMC’s info. There are no courses that are entirely on line, for any on line course you have To go to the school or a test center (not REC) for the tests.

Thanks for the info. That’s what I figured but didn’t hurt to ask.