Murphy Books/Bowditch for sale?

Does anyone have any current Murphy Books for sale? Or a copy of the Bowditch that is in the testing room for 500t Masters? Or any other material that would be useful? I was recently approved to test and am finding that I’m obviously much duller than most of the other tools in this shed. Kudos to all of you who have done this.

Thanks for your time!

Here’s one on eBay for a reasonable price:

There’s a few on Amazon as well, but they are crazy expensive:

At those prices it might be a good idea to jump on the eBay deal. I didn’t realize those books became so valuable, I’m going to hang on to mine forever now! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“captobie;114833”]I didn’t realize those books became so valuable, I’m going to hang on to mine forever now! :)[/QUOTE]

An original printing 1981 Bowditch is valuable. There are reprints available for less than a pristine/very good original because they are what is in the exam room. They look similar but are slightly different dimensions (shorter and not as deep but thicker) and a slightly different shade of green.

I wish they would go back to two volumes when they do the next updated printing. There is way too much information that should be in that book now for one volume.

Thanks captobie! I believe I have my needs covered for now as far as books go. Just trying to make up my mind whether to get Capt. Joe’s or Hawespipe CD. I think I’ll do as some others have suggested and save Lapware for a bit later. I’ve just recently started serious study.

Thanks also to everyone’s advice and input regarding all of this.

I’ve got a brand new set of Murphy books for sale. $180 shipped in the US. PM me if interested.