Marine Oil Suppliers Praxis energy opens new office in Hamburg Germany

[B]Worldwide Marine Oil Suppliers Physically Benefit Clients In Strategic European Maritime Hub
[/B]
January 21st – International [B][I]Marine Oil Supplier[/I][/B] and fuel trading house Praxis Energy Agents has opened its doors in [B][I]Hamburg, Germany[/I][/B]. This is the company’s fourth branch following success in Athens, New York and Singapore.

George Diakoumakos, a Senior Trader for Praxis with seasoned years of industry experience, will oversee management of the Hamburg branch.

Mr. Diakoumakos comments that “The recent opening of our office in Hamburg is strategic in placing our firm in four of the most important maritime clusters and demonstrates our fundamental commitment to enhance our services from nomination to delivery.”

Distinct relationships and long-standing alliances with suppliers and business partners allow Praxis to support marine fuel procurements and effectively handle business as a proven, reliable trader.

Praxis compile daily bunker reports and customized reports with useful market insight for clients and associates, illustrating a policy to keep customers well informed regarding important trade information. To be placed on the list to receive daily reports please contact Hamburg@praxisenergyagents.com .

About Praxis Energy Agents: Established in 1993 Praxis Energy Agents (www.praxisenergyagents.com) is a worldwide trading house for the international sales of marine fuels “bunkers” with over 15 years of experienced market knowledge servicing over 1000 ports worldwide. Operating out of Athens, New York, Singapore and Hamburg, Praxis traders service the diverse and challenging needs of their international clientele in a dynamic industry.