Land Yachts .... Any other Mariners get into the RV experience?

[QUOTE=Starboard Ten;118947]Thinking it might be best to stage into this hobby/lifestyle… I have a year to plan. Maybe start smaller and work up.

I don’t see me using it for longer than a week or two at a time for another 10 years. [/QUOTE]

Well that sure sounds like a wimpy approach…I for one am disappointed you don’t take this once in a lifetime opportunity to leave a smouldering crater in your wake, but each to his own. Just more ammo for me. Now anyone here got any extra 50cal they don’t need? Still looking for that powered turret too. Even a matched pair of machine guns would be nice. Even not matched or even not machine guns. 30-06, 7.62, 22l, used BB’s?

[QUOTE=Starboard Ten;118947]Thinking it might be best to stage into this hobby/lifestyle… I have a year to plan. Maybe start smaller and work up.

I don’t see me using it for longer than a week or two at a time for another 10 years.

Has anyone done a long trip in stages where you drive her 500 miles or so away, then leave her there… Then return in a month to continue on for a bit… Keep leaving the RV someplace safe…???[/QUOTE]

I am sure that you could / will find safe places to store the RV when you are gone. One park by me charges people that stay there $15 a month to store it these, but they get around this by putting it in the For sale lot and put a Extremely high price on it. This way they get free storage and if some idiot wanta to pay the high price they just buy another one.

http://www.marchi-mobile.com/en/showroom/royal-trailer-interieur/

[QUOTE=Jeffrox;119240]http://www.marchi-mobile.com/en/showroom/royal-trailer-interieur/[/QUOTE]

That thing is hideous. Is that what fancy vehicles look like in the UK?

[ATTACH]3715[/ATTACH]

Lots of RV’s, toy boxes and trailers on the freeways this Labor Day weekend… Great eye candy shopping as I drove up the coast. I saw some rigs I’ll be thinking about… My wife focused on the ones broken down on the side of the road in the heat…

Now that the holiday weekend is over we are loading up the trailer and headed to the coast. All the pesky little kids should be back in school and their misbehaving parents back at work.