Is there a fix for the DST loop coming?

Every time I come to the forums I get caught in a DST loop where it keeps telling me that my DST settings have been automatically updated. Then it opens the forum home page and then it does the DST settings again. Any ideas on a workaround?

I have found using the Private Window portion of your browser to log in to seems to work when it happened to me.

The easiest so far is simply going into the User CP and turning off DST. No problems after that.

I believe we’ve fixed the problem.

[QUOTE=john;192739]I believe we’ve fixed the problem.[/QUOTE]

I have to manually refresh every time I move to a new page or log in or out. Any ideas on why this is happening? I have already tried emptying my cache as suggested by Mike but it hasn’t helped.

Yes - I think this might be it. Turn off the DST setting in the user control panel. I just turned mine off and will keep an eye on it. It will take a little time with forum member posts to confirm. Great job tugboater203.

I will do some testing with the DST off in user control panel. I think it helps?

[QUOTE=Lee Shore;192749]I have to manually refresh every time I move to a new page or log in or out. Any ideas on why this is happening? I have already tried emptying my cache as suggested by Mike but it hasn’t helped.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the problem is the cache engine on our server… but we do not have a fix for it yet.

You got this. When you’re an entrepreneur like most of us its problem after problem with resolution with patience, and persistence and trial error. This is a little problem compared to the big picture. It’s one day at a time captain. We got you.

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;192788]You got this. When you’re an entrepreneur like most of us its problem after problem with resolution with patience, and persistence and trial error. This is a little problem compared to the big picture. It’s one day at a time captain. We got you.[/QUOTE]

https://youtu.be/IedUSc6Z9KU