Holland is really awesome

Informative website, shipping news style:

https://www.portofrotterdam.com/en

dry docks: https://www.damenshiprepair.com/en/drydocks

1 Like

Awesome? That will teach the Norwegians…

6 Likes

I’m all for it Dutchie! Sounds awesome! Sadly, I think the POTUS would love it too & would re-Tweet it if was sent to him.

1 Like

Always remember, we are here to help. In your election cycles, our experts can help you achieve your goals by creating informative well thought out presentations to educate voters on important issues. Murika!

5 Likes

I’m afraid the Dutch have some competition for that second spot.
Here is Switzerland’s claim to the “honour”:

But they are not the only one. Denmark want that spot too. (And they have beautiful real estate they could offer the Trump Organization as an “encouragement”. Great name too, invented by a conman over a 1000 years ago):

But it is not only European countries that would like that spot.
Iran has thrown in their application too:

What about Norway?? No, not interested, the Norwegian already know they are #1. But they have made a video too, not to beg for the second spot, but that Sweden comes last:

PS> This must be the nest idea the Dutch has had since that boy put his finger in the dike.

2 Likes

That is all just funny !!

1 Like

Most people outside the USA know these things. Recently the Social Progress Index said the USA was number 19 in the world but has fallen to number 28.

The index, inspired by research of Nobel-winning economists, collects 50 metrics of well-being — nutrition, safety, freedom, the environment, health, education and more — to measure quality of life. Norway comes out on top in the 2020 edition, followed by Denmark, Finland and New Zealand. South Sudan is at the bottom, with Chad, Central African Republic and Eritrea just behind.The United States ranks No. 1 in the world in quality of universities, but No. 91 in access to quality basic education. The U.S. leads the world in medical technology, yet we are No. 97 in access to quality health care.The Social Progress Index finds that Americans have health statistics similar to those of people in Chile, Jordan and Albania, while kids in the United States get an education roughly on par with what children get in Uzbekistan and Mongolia. A majority of countries have lower homicide rates, and most other advanced countries have lower traffic fatality rates and better sanitation and internet access.
The United States, despite its immense wealth, military power and cultural influence, ranks 28th — having slipped from 19th in 2011. The index now puts the United States behind significantly poorer countries, including Estonia, Czech Republic, Cyprus and Greece.

One index you didn’t mention (only that it was part of the overall assessment) was the Freedom Index. Here is the 2019 Index:
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/freest-countries

May be surprising to some, but Hong Kong was #3 in 2019. (Where it is now is a question, but probably still in the top 10)

Hysterically funny, but oh so true and SAD at the same time.

1 Like

We like the Disney map of the world, you know the one where New Zealand is missing. But seriously stop it, I’ve work to do in the morning, I can’t sit about laughing all day.

2 Likes

“Taking Our country Back”

Yeah, at least a century or two.

2 Likes

Like most humorous things the truth is what makes it funny. What makes the producers of these videos comic geniuses is they make fun of all sides of the debates both critically & softly at the same time. It’s hard to find good political humor now days that does that. It’s now mostly political propaganda disguised as humor thats meant to ridicule one side & any funny self criticism humor is downplayed & meant to softly introduce & desensitize the public to one’s own fallacies. Or maybe I’m overthinking it? Either way, Holland really is Awesome.

6 Likes

And debate isn’t about reaching a compromise and working toward a solution but about accusing the other side of unspeakable crimes with no regard for the truth and calling them every vile name in their limited vocabulary. Washington has become a parody of itself with no regard for voters.

6 Likes

Dutch road printing machine;

3 Likes
1 Like

ÂżHolanda no tiene Mexicanos?

2 Likes

No, muchos marroquĂ­es. Esos son los Mexicanos Holandeses!

1 Like

Feeling stressed? Take a hint from the Dutch and go hug a cow.

Now I understand why a good steak relieves my stress.

2 Likes

I’m a seafood person myself. Hugging a flounder just wouldn’t be the same.

2 Likes