Finally Approved to test....Chief Mate or BUST!

Rules of the Road 94
Deck General A 80
Deck General B 88
Navigation General 82
Deck Safety 74
Stability 87
Chart Plotting 100
Terrestrial 100

First thing in the morning I am going to give Celestial a shot and then take my Barge Supervisor tests (2). The only close call was Safety. I was surprised because I had been doing well on the Safety practice tests. I could have possibly finished the Chief Mate test today, but they were pretty slow to get going this morning and there were 9 people testing. Each test has to be printed from scratch.

[quote=Capt. Lee;21464]Rules of the Road 94
Deck General A 80
Deck General B 88
Navigation General 82
Deck Safety 74
Stability 87
Chart Plotting 100
Terrestrial 100

First thing in the morning I am going to give Celestial a shot and then take my Barge Supervisor tests (2). The only close call was Safety. I was surprised because I had been doing well on the Safety practice tests. I could have possibly finished the Chief Mate test today, but they were pretty slow to get going this morning and there were 9 people testing. Each test has to be printed from scratch.[/quote]

Pretty slow? Are you crazy. I’m surprised they even could produce the tests that fast, or would. Sometimes the server is slow and you have to wait 15 minutes for a test. They must allow testing during lunch now?

I am serious. It was slow getting statred this morning. One thing I had to pay my testing fee. Another thing there were some changes in how they log into the test server over the weekend and the examiner was not aware of it. I did not start my first test until about 0830 and I was there at 0730. They did allow us to work straight through lunch, which was nice. It was 1445 when I left. I know it sounds like I am complaining, but I am really not. Everyone there was very nice and helpful.

Congratulations Capt. Lee. You are off to a very good start!

Keep up the good work on Tuesday!

Congrats Lee, Hope to see some more good news tomorrow. I’m impressed you got through so many today. I see safety kicked your buttox. :o

Nice job Lee, can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings for you…

I am DONE!!

Celestial 100%
MODU Operations 82%
Deck General/Safety 87%

Chief Mate & Barge Supervisor, 11 modules, completed in 1 and 1/2 days. The celestial exam took 2 hours. Everything else was pretty easy. If anyone is preparing for their exams, I would suggest Lapware and Capt. Joe’s used together. Sometimes they work problems differently and you can choose the best way for you. Good Luck to all those getting ready to take this test.

Congratulations!! Now treat yourself to a large bottle of Flore de Cana.

[quote=Capt. Lee;21522]I am DONE!!

Celestial 100%
MODU Operations 82%
Deck General/Safety 87%

Chief Mate & Barge Supervisor, 11 modules, completed in 1 and 1/2 days. The celestial exam took 2 hours. Everything else was pretty easy. If anyone is preparing for their exams, I would suggest Lapware and Capt. Joe’s used together. Sometimes they work problems differently and you can choose the best way for you. Good Luck to all those getting ready to take this test.[/quote]

Absofrigginglutely Outstanding Capt. Lee. Congratulations…Job well done…

Congratulations! Movin’ on up!

We knew you would make us proud Lee, congratulations …:slight_smile:

I can’t wait to see the card you and your wife come up with to commemorate your passing the exams…

Lee - Congrats. Now what will be the next hurdle you plan to tackle?

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;21522]I am DONE!!

Celestial 100%
MODU Operations 82%
Deck General/Safety 87%

Chief Mate & Barge Supervisor, 11 modules, completed in 1 and 1/2 days. The celestial exam took 2 hours. Everything else was pretty easy. If anyone is preparing for their exams, I would suggest Lapware and Capt. Joe’s used together. Sometimes they work problems differently and you can choose the best way for you. Good Luck to all those getting ready to take this test.[/QUOTE]

Hell that is impressive. Maybe you can use the extra money from the Chief Mate position and buy a new head to pass the “good looking” test too.:cool:

Thad he’s from FWB,FLA. you want miracles?:stuck_out_tongue:

Actually (it’s worse), he is from Theodore…and always will be. I guess he figured that sand between the toes was better than trailer park mud. Guess someone needs to let him know about Footlocker before he moves to Alaska.

Lee, congrads on the exam!!! I head to the PI in 1 month.

Congrats Lee, “Got r’ done” must be a great feeling :). Celestial in 2 hrs! I’m still trying to get a 3 star fix done in two hours :o.

Hay!! Watch it, I’m from FWB too!

Yeah but you are smarter than the average bear because of where you chose to live…I would never be able to get my wife out of Alabama or I would be asking you for realty advise where you are…

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Click here to add these cool Smileys to your emails for FREE!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>