Drillships vs. Deep sea

Wanted to hear some different opinions and experiences from some of the unlimited guys that have experience on both drillships and going union deep sea. What are some likes and dislikes of both options? I am a hawsepipe 3AE that’s truly on the fence on which way to go. I’ve been working as assistant engineer on a 280ft DP2 OSV, but have kind of had my fill of OSV’s. Any advice would be great. Thank you.

[QUOTE=bunker305;78371]Wanted to hear some different opinions and experiences from some of the unlimited guys that have experience on both drillships and going union deep sea. What are some likes and dislikes of both options? I am a hawsepipe 3AE that’s truly on the fence on which way to go. I’ve been working as assistant engineer on a 280ft DP2 OSV, but have kind of had my fill of OSV’s. Any advice would be great. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

You people still aren’t even trying to go back and check for older threads first. This one was here just the other day talking all about this subject!

Please go to it read it and then post to that thread instead of starting a whole new one…