Crowley entering US offshore wind market

obviously, Crowley sees a new business opportunity here and I well imagine they will make damned sure that market stays protected to keep foreign interlopers out of it

3 Likes
1 Like

I don’t give a rat’s ass who designs or provides the machinery as long as the vessels are built in the USA and manned with Americans. No more foreigners manning vessels working here…your day is over!

3 Likes

Who cares where they’re built. As long as they’re operated by US citizens like foreign built aircraft are flown by US pilots.

1 Like

Me! Having infrastructure is vital to national security & independence IMO. This goes for manufacturing of medical equipment & supplies, defense equipment & supplies, transportation equipment & supplies and food service equipment & supplies. And yes, manufacturing maritime equipment & supplies is important too.

1 Like

The people that work at shipyards who rely on their jobs to feed their families? We could start there maybe.

2 Likes

The process has to start somewhere. Repairing foreign builds would give the yards a start.at growing infrastructure and skills.