Crane Operator needed in Gulf of Mexico

Maritime Management Services is a growing vessel management company needs a certified crane operator for saturation DSV operating in the Gulf of Mexico…permanent position 28/14 schedule with paid transportation to and from vessel, very competitive pay and benefits. Even better if you are an A/B as well but not necessary.

For more information either send me a private message or email the company directly at hr@mms-fleet.com.
<!-- / message -->[RIGHT]<!-- controls -->[/RIGHT]

Cover

I have been under contract the last six years to provide full 24/7 crane service unloading vessels at port with both hydraulic and cable cranes. I experienced no accidents and have made over 500,000 picks. I have discovered $250,000.00 in savings for the company I have contracted with. I stick to it, I find solutions and I get the job done. I’d like a position with some travel, and marine in nature, port unloading or platform.

Resume

2004 - present, Crane operations contract for Sea Watch International.
Duties included; scheduling unloading services for offshore fishing fleet and three operators 24/7. Safety training for crane operators (3 men)and boat crews(50+ men). Performing or scheduling all crane maintenance. All record keeping for fisheries plant landings and crane maintenance and state safety certifications.

Certifications

Certified hydraulic crane operator, and CDL Massachussets USA

John Vliet

pappavliet@hotmail.com