Container Ship Captain Arrested in Seattle

I was not offended Dr.Bugge. So”sorry” is not required. Mine was just a reminder , i am alive and kickiing spewing sarcasm all over the place :innocent: :winking_face_with_tongue: :winking_face_with_tongue: :winking_face_with_tongue: as ussual.

You Dr.Bugge are the only reservoir of the most intimate knowledge abt me.
But I am very glad you have replied.

Cheers

Slav/Spo

0.04% is the standard for airplane pilots too, recreational or not. 0.24% would have me and most casual drinkers passed out or worse, if someone is still up and walking around with that level they have had a LOT of practice at drinking!

Where I live and some other states have a lower level offense below 0.08%, ours is at 0.07 and some are at 0.06.

I will repeat a warning that many do not know, in some states in the USA riding a bike, driving a lawn mower, paddling a canoe, or pretty much operating anything that moves while drunk can earn you a DWI just like you were driving a bus or skippering a tanker.

And yet, strangely, the most dangerous thing you can do drunk—picking up women— is perfectly legal.

We still have to be in charge of a power driven vehicle, or watercraft to be charged with a DUI . Operating an aircraft is a serious offense and includes gliders. You can be seven sheets in the wind in a vessel under oars but unless your causing a public nuisance you are OK.

The good captain who gifted us with this topic shall have to wait for IMO Net Zero to regain employment, then😎

The guy seems determined to bury himself deeper in the poo…

Indeed! I withdraw from my previous largesse on this individual. Clearly, he is his own worst enemy!