Bad company

did a job for seamar they restrict you to the boat when you are off watch have a due date to go back you call and they do not return your call. the mattress are over 20 years old ,no trans.pd two cases of staff every month

Could you elaborate a little. Your post is vague.

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;43168]Could you elaborate a little. Your post is vague.[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure if vague is the right word. Translation, maybe?

“I worked at Seamar. The company sucks ass. You can’t even get off the vessel when you’re off watch, and forget about them paying for travel. Nasty as all hell too - several cases of staph infection per month, most likely from the 20 year old mattresses you have to sleep on. Now, I want to go back, but they wont even call”

[B][I][U]Now, I want to go back, but they wont even call"[/U][/I][/B]

are you heading back to your first job as on OS Anchorman???

must be getting tired of following in Capt Lee’s wake

I need a job with Seamar like I need a boil on my ass…

[QUOTE=anchorman;43171]I’m not sure if vague is the right word. Translation, maybe?

“I worked at Seamar. The company sucks ass. You can’t even get off the vessel when you’re off watch, and forget about them paying for travel. Nasty as all hell too - several cases of staph infection per month, most likely from the 20 year old mattresses you have to sleep on. Now, I want to go back, but they wont even call”[/QUOTE]

THANKS numb nutz. I should have know you were fluent in jerk off.

[QUOTE=Mr 100-ton;43175][B][I][U]Now, I want to go back, but they wont even call"[/U][/I][/B]

are you heading back to your first job as on OS Anchorman???

must be getting tired of following in Capt Lee’s wake[/QUOTE]

Shoot he won’t follow me. He is trying to work it out so he can spend his off days at work.

This guy was looking for some answers, and you two jack-offs had to do what you did. Shame on you! To the original poster, there has to be better ships out there, I just got off a brutal one.
!

How much is anyone willing to bet that Seamar is part of OMSA? They’re hoping for the foreign exemption so they won’t have to replace those mattresses!

[QUOTE=Emills505;43204]This guy was looking for some answers, and you two jack-offs had to do what you did. Shame on you! To the original poster, there has to be better ships out there, I just got off a brutal one.
![/QUOTE]

Oh really!!! What answers was he looking for? Hell, I am not even sure he has a grasp of how to complete a sentence. Since you are so concerned with him, why don’t you enlighten me to what exactly his question was. It looked more like a warning than a question. Seemed like he was just ranting. I just wanted more information, more details. Maybe you should work on your comprehension skills.

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;43208]Oh really!!! What answers was he looking for? Hell, I am not even sure he has a grasp of how to complete a sentence. Since you are so concerned with him, why don’t you enlighten me to what exactly his question was. It looked more like a warning than a question. Seemed like he was just ranting. I just wanted more information, more details. Maybe you should work on your comprehension skills.[/QUOTE]
yes you are right it is a warning

[QUOTE=Emills505;43204]This guy was looking for some answers, and you two jack-offs had to do what you did. Shame on you! To the original poster, there has to be better ships out there, I just got off a brutal one.
![/QUOTE]

What was the question, if your mind? Just curious on what you got out of that.

the sea diver which belongs to seamar is a foc