Any ideas?

I will email the pages you need out of “formulae for the mariner” if you hit me up with your email.

[QUOTE=Diesel;47113]I will email the pages you need out of “formulae for the mariner” if you hit me up with your email.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a Pm…Thanks again Diesel…

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;47106]It was actually [B][I]8 modules[/I][/B] the first day and the celestial module the next morning. Then I did the 2 Barge Supevisor modules after that. I was finished around 10 or 11 that morning. There is really no point to do it that quickly though. I operate better under pressure for shorter periods of time. I didn’t want to draw it out. Plus, I did not know if I would fail one or two. Anything is possible. I wish I would have tracked all my study time, but if I had to guess I would say well over 1200-1500 hrs total study time just for Chief Mate/Master. It may be twice that for all I know. Just a guess. The good news is it is over. No more tests for Lee.[/QUOTE]

We did study our ass off, for over a year for sure, but I did think that you did celestial the same day. I don’t feel so bad now.