A few questions about deck officers in the cruise industry

[QUOTE=Chief_Purser;73647]3rd officer got about 1500 a month.[/QUOTE]

AARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

The only way it HELL it could ever be worth those $$$ is if there was lots and lots and lots of sex with horny young stewardesses…especially with two or more at a time!

OTHERWISE MIGHT AS WELL…

I did it for 3 months. If I had been single, I would still be doing it with 18 year stewardesses and waitresses but I love my wife and have no willpower so I quit.

[QUOTE=BMCSRetired;73688]I did it for 3 months. If I had been single, I would still be doing it with 18 year stewardesses and waitresses but I love my wife and have no willpower so I quit.[/QUOTE]

Now being divorced, I’d just love to get there myself and have me some of that kind of professional gratification but not for that kind of money. Even if a master got $10k/mo. it is way cheaper to just go buy a 6 pack of girls in Thailand and drink them on the beach!

$1500 a month? OS starting out makes a lot more than that. Cadet, here’s what you need to do. Drop out of school. Go work on a crew or anchor handler. Stop being a dumbass about wanting a tattoo and never done the work.