I am a naval architect who focuses on automation methods to make engineering more efficient or to push engineering into new advanced analysis. I have a strong background in numerical analysis. My long term career goals are to develop a business strategy which combines research and development with efficient / low cost engineering through computer automation.
- A consultant working in the marine industry for nearly a decade.
- A scientist, math enthusiast and computer simulation expert.
- A traditional tall ship sailor.
- A geek who thinks ships are awesome.
- An idealist who wants boats to be even more awesome!