Another subtle attack on Jones Act?

In addition to that missy…why don’t you tell all your buddy and boy friends on here who you are so chummed up with how you [I]really[/I] feel about affirmative action.

Please do tell use all PaddyWest2012. What are your exact views on affirmative action??
I am very curious…

Good lord someone pull the trigger on this thread. If someone like paddy west can get pulled in the abyss all hope is lost.
I’m scratching my head wondering why in the hell this thread is still going on and that union thread which didnt have much drama in the employment forum got locked. wtf?

I heard the Easter Bunny was a hawsepiper on a boat full of bears. The bunny constantly got discriminated against for being in the Bears World. Was a bad time. Sniff sniff tears.

[QUOTE=Ctony;182110]Good lord someone pull the trigger on this thread. If someone like paddy west can get pulled in the abyss all hope is lost.
I’m scratching my head wondering why in the hell this thread is still going on and that union thread which didnt have much drama in the employment forum got locked. wtf?[/QUOTE]

the request has been made

I hate to see threads become closed but in this case it is the only way to stifle “the lady” although I wish I could strangle her instead!

I know I have my share of forum members who hold their nose when they read my posts but this shemale is so downright odious and repugnant that I literally do not believe she has one single person here who will stand in her defense? What a very lonely world she must live in…

Sorry, I was bored :confused:

Yea, she won’t answer the question about affirmative action, because MMA has a strong affirmative action program. She wants to pretend that she is a special snowflake that is a above such things

Who cares about affirmative action or MMA? Or your stupid personal issue with someone? Thought this was a thread about the Jones Act.

Not your constant battle to prove to everyone and their entire family how you were treated unfairly, had things rougher than everyone else, but prevailed because you are THE super QMED of the World.