Yacht job: no dudes, no fat chicks

That’s easy. The disclaimer is “Mr. 100-ton”.

[QUOTE=dougpine;50969]That’s easy. The disclaimer is “Mr. 100-ton”.[/QUOTE]

I am beginning to think that nobody likes me,or appreciates my posts, when i get comments like that

[QUOTE=Mr 100-ton;50970]I am beginning to think that nobody likes me,or appreciates my posts, when i get comments like that[/QUOTE]

Well , look on the bright side, you still have your wife…lol…

[QUOTE=Shellback;50971]Well , look on the bright side, you still have your wife…lol…[/QUOTE]

that was low,even for you shellback :slight_smile:

ya guess I still got my wife,ALL of her

[QUOTE=Mr 100-ton;50972]that was low,even for you shellback :slight_smile:

ya guess I still got my wife,ALL of her[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry,I may a bit insensitive right now… I have been studying 12-15 hours a day since Wednesday, I’m a little disoriented …All I really meant was that she loves you unconditionally and looks as though she has a BIG heart…

one of the few time I am at a loss for words

If she hauled ass, she would have to make two trips…Was she Miss 100 ton before you became Mr 100 ton

[QUOTE=skycowboy;50976]If she hauled ass, she would have to make two trips…Was she Miss 100 ton before you became Mr 100 ton[/QUOTE]

[U][I][B]f she hauled ass, she would have to make two tri
[/B][/I][/U]

Now THAT was funny,I think she was miss 100-ton and still is

now look what i have done again,a simple thread turns into this

Dammit Mr. 100, that which has been seen can never be unseen. I even rinsed my eyes with bleach and that image is still burned into my retinas.

I think she would be Miss(issippi) 100ton. I agree Fran, burned in retinas indelible image. But what size survival suit would you have to have?

she would not need a survival suit,can float for days and keep herself and somebody else toasty warm

you people have NO respect for INNER beauty,beauty is in the eye of the beholder

[QUOTE=Capt. Fran;50986]Dammit Mr. 100, that which has been seen can never be unseen. I even rinsed my eyes with bleach and that image is still burned into my retinas.[/QUOTE]

I too feel somehow I have been witness to a sight no human male is ever intended to see with his eyes. Kind of like the scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark when the Nazi’s eyes and face melt! Arrrggghhh!

She’s kind of like a moped. Fun to ride, you just don’t want your friends to see you on it.

Is it true she went missing and they had to use all 4 side of the milk carton.

Beauty is only the flick of a lightswitch away.

[QUOTE=skycowboy;51007]She’s kind of like a moped. Fun to ride, you just don’t want your friends to see you on it.

Is it true she went missing and they had to use all 4 side of the milk carton.[/QUOTE]

YES it is true that they had to use the GALLON size milk carton but you should have seen the check the milk company gave me,they put her photo on the lowfat carton with a saying “DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU, DRINK LOWFAT MILK”

I found out were my creampuff was,I found her in South Africa

[U][I][B]An overweight woman who got stuck in a South African cave trapped 22 fellow tourists for more than 10 hours and had to be prised free with liquid paraffin.[/B][/I][/U]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6225301.stm

sorry, but I just had to…

STOP making fun of my creampuff, everybody needs some loving