Who the hell are these guys?

Who the hell are these “Sea Shephard” people? they look like pirates to me! If they are all about the environment, then why are they colliding with a bunkering ship? WTF

Look around…it’s been talked about for years on here.

Choot em!!

These guys are giving us Hawsepipers a bad name! I mean come on this out of hand! Did they fill out a JSA for this? how about the collision report that follows?

Dude, what the F*** are you talking about?

I’m talking about Whale Wars and the decline of hawse pipers

I’m not saying NOTHING!

[QUOTE=mudboatpirate;126575]I’m talking about Whale Wars and the decline of hawse pipers[/QUOTE]

Hey… Easy now. Be thankful Whale Whores exists. It is nice to know that ‘wash outs,’ tree huggers, and other useless idiots have a place to go.

They could be on YOUR boat right now, setting napkins, making up bowties for Christmas, and re arranging the Spic N Span boxes in the forepeak! Oh yeah, never setting foot on deck in a blow, never remembering to secure the deck for sea, or wearing the bright yellow ‘Helly Hansons’ because that’s what Biff had on his sailboat.

But, I digress. It does make one wonder how a ‘seamans’ profession has sunk so low. (and these people actually think they are professionals!)

Yeah, but the hippie chicks. Think of the shaggy legged hippie chicks… And the dope.

Google “bozo” in the context of female undergarments/body hair. Then re-think things.

[QUOTE=c.captain;126577]I’m not saying NOTHING![/QUOTE]

You can’t say anything because you idolize Paul Watson just like I do.

[QUOTE=c.captain;126577]I’m not saying NOTHING![/QUOTE]

That’s a first.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=cappy208;126579]Hey… Easy now. Be thankful Whale Whores exists. It is nice to know that ‘wash outs,’ tree huggers, and other useless idiots have a place to go.

They could be on YOUR boat right now, setting napkins, making up bowties for Christmas, and re arranging the Spic N Span boxes in the forepeak! Oh yeah, never setting foot on deck in a blow, never remembering to secure the deck for sea, or wearing the bright yellow ‘Helly Hansons’ because that’s what Biff had on his sailboat.

But, I digress. It does make one wonder how a ‘seamans’ profession has sunk so low. (and these people actually think they are professionals!)[/QUOTE]

Yeah…somebody’s gotta take the ones even we won’t hire.

Sad thing is they have even working in the Antarctic for years and honestly they are the biggest ecological danger in the region. The SS pirate base boat does not run on good feelings and hope. And as far as I could find out it’s not ice strengthened -

I’m just waiting for the day when I see in my gcaptain news feed that Paul Watson drove a ship in to ice and sank.

[QUOTE=Ottomite;126869]I’m just waiting for the day when I see in my gcaptain news feed that Paul Watson drove a ship in to ice and sank.[/QUOTE]

I just hope the PHAT PHUCK goes down with his ship if it does but fear he is too much of a coward to do that!