What happened to the Capt. Trey?

This all happened last week. Sorry for being late to the party, but my curiosity has been killing me!
I heard them make a call coming out of Halliburton slip and I’m pretty sure they said they were outbound for sea. Then a couple of hours later, they were coming in hipped up to Crosby tug.

WTF?

must have blown a fuse in the digital timespace confabulator for the warpdrive and had to be towed in so a Romulan tech from Norway could leave LaRose and drive down to Fourchon to fix it?

[QUOTE=SeamanWilly;139817]This all happened last week. Sorry for being late to the party, but my curiosity has been killing me!
I heard them make a call coming out of Halliburton slip and I’m pretty sure they said they were outbound for sea. Then a couple of hours later, they were coming in hipped up to Crosby tug.

WTF?

[/QUOTE]

Who owns the Capt… Trey?

The unlicensed engineer must have been at home so the lowly, no nothing oiler must have not been able to fix the problem. It’s a shame they aren’t required to keep unlicensed engineers onboard at all times. (Sarcasm off)

I was right behind them. He was dead ship at about the 1 & 2 and said over the radio that he believed he had bad fuel. A chouest crewboat stayed with him and I headed south.

[QUOTE=Saltine;139836]Who owns the Capt… Trey?
[/QUOTE]

Rockin D Offshore LLC
Lockport
PO Box in Larose

Former name Odyssea Atlas.

Its a PO box?
Is that the U Haul of offshore…

[quote=powerabout;139859]its a po box?
Is that the u haul of offshore…[/quote]

rockin d offshore llc
508 hamilton st (lockport) po box 850
larose, la 70373

[QUOTE=coldduck;139844]… said over the radio that he believed he had bad fuel.[/QUOTE]

The chief didn’t used to work for Chouest up near Kodiak did he?

[QUOTE=water;139853]Rockin D Offshore LLC
[/QUOTE]

Figures. I put in an application there several years ago and the interview was comical. The owner got mad when I laughed at him after he told me the dayrate and the boat he wanted to put me on.