West Pegasus enroute to Mauritius,

I can tell you I am glad to be away from Singapore. Looks like the first leg will be to Mauritius. Will meet back up in Walvis Bay, Namibia for the crossing to Curucua. This shipyard business is crazy. So much going on simultaneously. It is incredible. I am ready for some brewskies.

Hey Capt. Lee - how long a trip?

Be safe out there.

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;48347]I can tell you I am glad to be away from Singapore. Looks like the first leg will be to Mauritius. Will meet back up in Walvis Bay, Namibia for the crossing to Curucua. This shipyard business is crazy. So much going on simultaneously. It is incredible. I am ready for some brewskies.[/QUOTE]

When I was sailing, I hated to be in the shipyard. All these people trashing MY spaces. Now, I don’t mind so much.

[QUOTE=water;48349]Hey Capt. Lee - how long a trip?

Be safe out there.[/QUOTE]

It is about an 18 day trip for us to Mauritius. We are averaging about 7.5 right now. Having a few glitches, but we are still steaming. This thing has spent its life in the shipyard. Time to go make some money. We still have to get blister additions on our columns so we will be in a shipyard in Curacao for about a month doing that. Then off to Mexico to get started for PEMEX. It is going to be a challenge.

Hello Capt- Lee

i am sparky
i am a mexican Radio-Officer

and i would like to intechange with you information about the Radiocommunication tips
working within Mexico and more with PEMEX

my e mail is sweetmind68@hotmail.com

have you a nice trip

Cheers

Sparky
nnn