VPDSD Application, Section III Question

Hello all,

I am filling out my application for the VPDSD endorsement, In section three, one of the questions asks about refusing to submit to an alcohol test. Does anyone here have any information about answering “Yes” to that particular question (as in you or someone you know answered yes but still received the endorsement)? I would like to know whether or not this is going to cause my application to be denied. All other questions in section three are marked “No”.

Thanks in advance for the information.

I would make sure that you answer this the same as you did or for that matter ever plan to answer that same question on any and all forms for the U.S.C.G. in the future.

They already know the answer the minute they check your records. If you lie, you are fucqued. As they say in French.

[QUOTE=Curious;125924]Hello all,

I am filling out my application for the VPDSD endorsement, In section three, one of the questions asks about refusing to submit to an alcohol test. Does anyone here have any information about answering “Yes” to that particular question (as in you or someone you know answered yes but still received the endorsement)? I would like to know whether or not this is going to cause my application to be denied. All other questions in section three are marked “No”.

Thanks in advance for the information.[/QUOTE]

The “assessment” or waiting period will probably be longer if you are found to be dishonest on the form than if you answer yes, and it will begin on the date of the application and not the date of the conviction or refusal to take the test.